Bentley University MBA Scholarship
The Bentley University Graduate School of Business Dean’s Leadership Award program is a unique scholarship fund designed to provide students with the opportunity to pursue a graduate education. Three awards are available each year to active NSBE Boston Professionals that meet all graduate admission and scholarship requirements. These awards are made available to academically talented students who have demonstrated commitment to leadership and social responsibility.
Scholarship Qualifications and Selection:
The scholarships will be granted as a Dean’s Leadership Award, on behalf of NSBE Boston.
Selection criteria includes:
Prior academic achievement, demonstration of aptitude based on standardized test scores, evidence of leadership qualities and commitment to social responsibility. Applicants must be members in good standing with NSBE Boston.
Applicants cannot be current students of Bentley University Undergraduate or Graduate School. Applications must be received by the applicable timeline listed below.
1. Download the application at: http://www.bentley.edu/graduate/admission-financial-aid/application-process
2. Submit your application and include a letter of recommendation from the President of NSBE Boston Professionals. Letter of recommendation must be included in application package.
3. Students will be notified at the time their decision letter is rendered.
1. You must be a paid NSBE Boston member. Become a NSBE Boston Member
2. You must also be a paid NSBE National professional member. Become a NSBE Professional
3. Send an updated resume to President@nsbeboston.org, indicating Bentley Scholarship.
4. Attend one NSBE Boston Professional Development Meeting & one STEM Day event.
5. Commit to volunteering on a NSBE Boston Membership or Programs Committee.
For more information on the Bentley University Graduate School of Business “Dean’s Leadership Award” scholarship fund, please contact Ledum Nordee – email@example.com and Katherine Lampley– firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Application Deadlines and Decision Dates
All Applicants (spring start)
Rolling admissions. Application processing begins Sept 1
|Rolling through Jan (start of classes)|
Full-Time (fall start)
Early Action: Nov 1
Round 1: Dec 1
Round 2: Jan 20
Round 3: March 15
Round 4: May 1 through Sept 1 (round 4 applicants are accepted on a space available basis
Application processing begins Oct. 1
|Early Action: Dec 15
Round 1: Jan 15
Round 2: March 5
Round 3: May 1
Round 4: Rolling decisions through Sept (start of classes)
Part-Time (fall start)
Oct 1 through Sept 1 (preferred consideration June 1). Application processing begins Oct 1
|Rolling decisions Jan 15 through Sept (start of classes)|
The 11 month Bentley MBA (July start)
Application processing begins Sept 1.
Priority deadline Dec 1.
Rolling admissions Dec 1 through July.
|Rolling decisions Dec 1 through July (start of classes)|
- Applicants interested in beginning their studies in the summer are strongly encouraged to apply in Round 1.
- Applicants who wish to be considered for merit aid are strongly encouraged to apply as early as possible.
- Early Action students will be required to confirm their acceptance by December 31st to reserve their space in their program.
(for international applicants requiring a student visa only)
Visa Processing Dates
March 1 through June 30
Visa requests made outside of the dedicated processing dates will be considered* and processed on a case-by-case basis.
|Spring||Oct 10 through Dec 15|
*Consideration is based on academic situation, current visa status, and embassy availability.