Enterprise Architect – Security
Website Mass Mutual
The MassMutual Enterprise Architecture team in the Enterprise Technology and Experience organization is seeking an outstanding Enterprise Architect (Security) to join our team. Enterprise Architecture is composed of Business, Application, Infrastructure, Cloud, Data, Devops and Security architecture domains. Joining this team will give the security EA a unique perspective and opportunity to partner with best-in-class architects on enterprise wide technology initiatives.
The Enterprise Architect for security will be responsible for evaluating and benchmarking security capabilities for data protection, cyber data analytics, IAM, infrastructure and software security both on-premises and in the public cloud. Security architecture will define implementation patterns for security services including key management, encryption, continuous authentication, context-based authorization, web and API enabling MassMutual to make high impact, long-term decisions around design, development and deployment of software applications supporting business capabilities at MassMutual. This includes strategies, reference architectures, roadmaps, and patterns. This is a critical strategic architecture role to help drive digital transformation and create a competitive advantage for the company while enabling frictionless security capabilities to improve our resiliency.
As a Security Architect, you will be part of MassMutual’s team whose vision is to build an industry leading Enterprise Architecture (EA) function that creates alignment between technology and business strategy. Furthermore, you will have an opportunity to guide the process of planning and designing capabilities to maximize the value of Cyber Security and enable the company to make high impact, long-term decisions.
This will be accomplished through architecture strategies, blueprints and roadmaps that standardize technology stacks and create engineering speed and agility through the innovative use of data science, data analytics, cloud and API’s.
- Build Enterprise Security Architecture strategy and roadmaps
- Build Security Reference Architectures, Standards and Guidance
- Build Security Architecture and Integration Patterns.
- Support Security platform architecture design.
- Consult on security capabilities for business and technology platforms
- Evaluate and lead security architectures deliverables, perform capability assessments, and support technical evaluations for closing gaps.
- Engage in SA problem solving, snapshots and full architecture documents
- Actively publish deliverables, and utilizes multi-media to educate and engage with federated solution architecture community members
- Update Specification and publication of standards around APIs, devsecops, IAM, data security, cloud services, and software security
- Partner with business executives and senior architects to identify security risks and process issues, then provides enterprise patterns to resolve the issues .
- Provide recommendations on system options, risks, cost/benefit analysis, and impact on cross-domain systems, business strategy, goals and processes.
- Partner with extended enterprise architecture, enterprise cyber security, compliance, business, and
- IT support teams to communicate and collaborate on architecture strategies, standards, and guidance.
- Review existing security architecture, identify design gaps, and recommend security enhancements.
- Stay abreast of current and emerging security threats and design security architecture to mitigate them.
- Stay abreast of emerging security technologies and integrate them into security architecture as needed.
- Ensure alignment between security architecture frameworks and standards and overall business strategy.
- Achieve security architecture compliance on requirements, including, but not limited to, Sarbanes-
- Oxley, payment card industry standards, HIPAA/HITECH, global data privacy requirements and state and federal regulations
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years experience working with security technologies and standards (Cloud Security, Containers, IAM, WebAuthn, BigData, Key Management, Encryption, Security Data Management)
- 8+ years performing security system design, IT operations, research and benchmarking
- 3-5 years of experience working AWS, Azure, and Kubernetes
- Object oriented, Scripting and functional programming knowledge
- Extensive experience of providing architectural direction to project development teams or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
- Track record of designing architectural reference material
- Extensive experience of providing architectural direction to technical team
- Expert level certifications in security (CISSP, CCSP, ISSAP, TOGAF, AWS/Azure Certified)
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing and reasoning skills
- Demonstrated technical expertise in existing security and IT systems, and an ability to keep pace with changing security and IT technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on the ability to effectively influence others, collaborate and partner.
- A team-focused mentality with the proven ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders
- 5 years of related IT Security Architecture and solution architecture experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience using Architecture Methodology (TOGAF, Archimate)
- An understanding of the impact of emerging business and end-user technologies on information security requirements and architecture
- Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate one
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com