Quality Engineer II
Website Olympus Corporation of the Americas
In order to be considered, applicants must apply at our website: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=2327&company=olympuscorP
The Quality Management System (QMS) Engineer will manage the Document Control system, CAPA system and Internal Audit system for all Olympus Scientific Solutions Technologies sites.
* Manage Corporate Processes Document Control system throughout the lifecycle.
*Manage QMS/EHS (Environmental, Health and Safety Records) Records Archival mechanism.
* Manage Corporate CAPA system and specific CAPA’s with the owners while maintaining timeliness (CAPA KPI reporting, Escalate any significantly overdue CAPA’s).
* Manage Corporate Internal Audit system from planning through to completed audit report.
* Coordinate ISO Audits with Audit stakeholders.
* Coordinate the ISO 9001 Quality Management System fostering collaboration and best practices within the organization
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred.
* Minimum of 5 – 7 years experience required.
* Experience with Document Management Systems.
* Experience with CAPA Systems.
* Experience with Internal Audit Systems.
* Experience with root cause analysis.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Understanding of ISO 9001 standard and requirements.
* Ability to learn quickly new systems and processes.
* Basic knowledge of quality tools and data analysis.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access.
* Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com