Senior Software Engineer
Website Olympus Corporation of the Americas
In order to be considered, applicants must apply at our website: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=1789&company=olympuscorP
Olympus designs and manufactures advanced analytical instrumentation, which is cloud connected. We are looking for an energetic software developer to join our team of engineers working on market leading XRF and XRD products.
* Design, build, test, and deploy web base software applications using a range of tools and platforms, including Angular, Node.js, React.js, C#, C++, QT on Linux, Windows, iOS and Android platforms.
* Participate closely with team and domain experts in requirements capture, design sessions and regular interactions.
* Work closely with key customers and business stake holders to build a software ecosystem that supports our users’ needs and generates value for Olympus and our customers.
* Be responsive to customer requirements and turn proof-of-concepts ideas into finished products in a timely manner.
* Example projects include: Web UI frond end, middleware back end, integration and debugging embedded Linux applications.
* Writing full stack application on Azure.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or scientific discipline.
* Minimum of 4-5 years as a professional programmer.
* Strong software development skills including experience in at least some of the following: Angular, Node.js, React.js, .NET, Visual Studio, C#, C, C++, SQL, QT, Linux, iOS, Windows.
* Practical experience of Agile/Scrum software development principles.
* Practical experience debugging complex applications.
* Practical experience building/using software APIs.
* Practical experience of databases for example (MSSQL, MongoDB).
* Practical experience of source control tools (preferably GIT) and building code in a shared environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com