Senior Statistical Programmer
Website Repare Therapeutics
Repare Therapeutics (Nasdaq: RPTX) is a leading precision oncology company enabled by its proprietary synthetic lethality approach to the discovery and development of novel therapeutics. The Company utilizes its genome-wide, CRISPR-enabled SNIPRx® platform to systematically discover and develop highly targeted cancer therapies focused on genomic instability, including DNA damage repair. The Company’s pipeline includes its lead product candidate RP-3500, a potential leading ATR inhibitor, as well as a CCNE1-SL inhibitor and Pol? inhibitor programs.
Repare is growing at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. We look for scientific and business professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative and, above all, share our passionate interest in fighting cancer and improving patients’ lives.
Repare is looking for a senior SAS programmer supporting clinical trial data reporting.
The candidate will contribute to the development, and maintenance of statistical programming functions and SAS programming Infrastructure to support various projects. They will provide timely support to the project teams on all statistical programming matters according to project strategies, and milestones, identifying and communicating changes in project requirements that may affect key deliverables at the project level.
- Develop SAS programs that generate tables, listings and figures and derived datasets that summarize results for clinical trials.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of programming and reporting standards.
- Contribute to the development of a macro library.
- Work closely with data management and statistician to assure data quality and consistency.
- Provide analytical support under the supervision of a biostatistician.
- These efforts must meet company objectives and satisfy regulatory GCP and ICH requirements and guidelines.
- Must have experience with SDTM & ADaM.
- Function as a positive role model for setting high expectations for quality, creativity and project ownership.
- Work with Biometrics team and other function for the development and maintenance of the data review and reporting tools, and any other statistical applications as appropriate.
- Sc/B.A. in Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field (MS preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical trial programming experience in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or health related industry.
- R language programming skills and experience is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com