Software Engineer III
Website Staples Corporate
Staples’ Order Management and Supply Chain Systems team enables scalable, efficient, and intelligent order and delivery solutions, and exceptional customer experience through our expertise in business domains and technologies. We are currently taking a platform re-engineering approach to consolidate, modernize, and simplify legacy applications by standardizing interfaces, building micro-services, and/or integrating with 3rd party software that’ll effectively reduce tech debt and vendor footprint, and improve time to market and service levels.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, develop and implement business and technical features on the Staples Order Management platform
- Work with Architects to ensure system is implemented as designed and in adherence with Shared OMS implementation guidelines.
- Partner with business, Product teams and other domain architects to translate business requirements and vision into core OMS system capabilities
- Provide domain expertise by recommending guidelines, methodologies, and tools through extensive interaction with other groups such as vendors, industry forums, enterprise SOA and architecture teams etc.
- Create and evolve application documentation as required
Ensure that technical solutions follow best practices, are reliable, are easily maintainable.
To apply for this job email your details to Loren.Jenkins@Staples.com