NSBE Boston Professionals is pleased to announce the 2019-2020 STEM Ambassador Scholarship benefiting college/ university students enrolled or involved in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) academic programs.
About the NSBE Boston STEM Ambassador Scholarship
– This scholarship rewards NSBE college student members helping to build the pipeline of minority students K-12, interested in STEM through academic excellence, community service, and participation within NSBE Jr. programming which are key attributes that promote the NSBE Mission, which is “to increase the number of culturally responsible black engineers, who excel academically, succeed professionally and positively impact the community.”
Award Amount: $500-$3000
– Eligible college/ university students may receive a financial award up to the amount of $3000, based on requirements set by the NSBE Professionals as specified for the current year.
All NSBE Boston STEM Ambassador Scholarship awards will be presented at the “2020 INSPIRE GALA” – a NSBE Boston STEM Benefit on February, 29th, 2020 in Boston, MA. Recipients must be present for the award ceremony.
– paid and active NSBE Collegiate Member with a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale, from an accredited college or university in the New England area
– completion of at least one academic semester of full-time college work at the time of application
– must be working towards a bachelor’s degree in a STEM program, with a graduation date no earlier than August 2020.
Applications are due January 10th, 2020 at 5PM EST. APPLY HERE
A copy of unofficial transcript and resume required for each applicant
If you have any questions, please contact the NSBE Boston Special Programs chair, Liah Dukaye – firstname.lastname@example.org